General Structure of Premaculture:
A typical permacultural process includes the following characteristics.
- Domination of large trees in saturated areas and barren tree patches.
- Points and edges for the ideal conditional envoirnment.
- State of control according to the work field envoirnment for on going success.
This general structure in used every where in the world that samll and large scale premaculture farming.
How it Premaculture Works?
Premaculture is one of the useful approaches to be used in the agricultural sector. It involes the ecological proceses of plants, animals, nutrient cycles, weather and climatice satbility and changes into one picture and provides the proven techniques and tehcnologies for the sake of shelter, food, energy, cultivation and infra strcuture.All the elements are collectively consumed as once to minimize the waste that is the major problem and to maximize the natrual and artifical resources to enhance the productivity and to impove the envoirment. Premaculture rules and procedures are applicable to any kind of envoirment from fertile land to the barren.In the many parts of this world, people livivng in urban areas adopts premaculture principles to increase the productivity and for running their individual homes by prema farming.
Historical Background of Premaculture:
The first ever experimental use of premaculture farming was observed in 1960. This technique was first used by the Australian farmer Sepp Holze. Later on, a complete scientific method was deveopled by famous Australian reseacrhers Bill Mollson and David Holgren; they gave overviw for the permanent premaculture practice and its benefits. By the mid 1980s the premaculture research became famous and students from many research institutes start working on it and became professional practisioners of premculture farming. Many projects and samll contarcts were assgined to the studnets by the local agricultural authorities to find out the diverisity of such practice. In 1991 the offical documentary named “global Gardener” appeared on the television screens, this documentary enlightens the use of premaculture priciples in all types of situations for improving the agricultural prespective and cultivation. This motivated the wolrd and premaculture becaome famous world wide. Another useful prespective of premauclture is modern premaculture which inculdes the latest system tools for premaculture.
Modern permaculture is a system design tool. It is the series of steps that inludes all th aspects of broader vision of premaculture. Following are the key point of modern premaculture.
- Looking deeply at a entire problem;
- Observing closing for the seperation of related parts
- Plans for implemting the idea of premaculture on the term related for the all wokring sytems in the particular area
- Looking into the relationships and connections between key parts.
Advantages of Premaculture:
Premaculture has great advantages for the living agricultural practitioners. Some of them are as follows.
- Premaculture can repair and redesign the wasted and damaged lands to re vitalize the landscapes and systems.
- Provide useful assistance in successful farming.
- Reduce the work load and increase the chances for high production.
Important : If you like the article kindly consider sharing with your friends using links below
- What is Agro Forestry